Our Response to Covid-19
The safety of our staff, customers, and community will always be our primary concern as we cautiously reopen during these uncertain times. Discover more of the numerous safety precautions we have put in place to ensure your safety and also do our part in preventing further spread of the coronavirus.
- We are following CDC, FDA, and Wauwatosa Health department recommendations to reopen our business safely.
- Sanitation – Equipment and surfaces are sanitized regularly by our dedicated sanitation crew.
- Distancing – Lanes are spaced 6 feet apart, bar stools have been removed to promote distancing, and capacity is limited to 25% of total building capacity.
- Masks – Employees are required to wear masks at all times. Customers asked to wear masks when moving about the building, they can be removed when eating/drinking at your table or playing.
- Lane Reservations – Reservations are strongly encouraged to help us manage crowds. Click HERE to reserve.
We know 1st and Bowl is an amazing place to be, but please DO NOT COME if you are feeling any symptoms. Everyone’s support is needed throughout these trying time