The safety of our staff and customers is our number 1 concern as we reopen during these uncertain times. We would like to make you aware of the numerous safety precautions we have put in place to ensure your safety and also do our part in preventing further spread of the virus:
- We are following CDC, FDA, and Wauwatosa Health department recommendations to reopen our business safely.
- Sanitation – Equipment and surfaces will be sanitized regularly by our dedicated sanitation crew
- Distancing – Lanes will be spaced 12 feet apart, bar stools have been removed to promote distancing, and capacity is limited to 25% of total building capacity.
- Lane Reservations – Reservations are strongly encouraged to help us manage crowds. Reserve here: https://firstandbowl.com/reservations/
- Preventing the Spread: Masks are encouraged and will be available for purchase. Gloves will be available for free.
- We Know 1st and Bowl is an amazing place to be, but please DON’T COME if you are feeling any symptoms, everyone’s support is needed through out these trying times!