Bean Bag Toss
How to Play
- Teams consist of 2 players.
- Players alternate pitching bags until each player has pitched all four of their bags.
- You must stand behind the front of the board when tossing the bag.
- The player or team who scored in the preceding round tosses first in the next round. If neither player or team scores, the player or team who pitch tossed first in the previous round throws first.
- We use the method of “cancellation” scoring in which the points of one player cancel out the points of their opponent. Using this method, only one player/team can score in a round.
- Bag on the board is worth one (1) point.
- Bag In-The-Hole is worth three (3) points.
- The first team to score 21 points wins!