Nerf arena features:
- 3,000 sq/ft gaming arena
- Over 40 unique cover structures
- Rubber gym flooring
- Stylistic lighting
- Bunker party room for rest, rehydration and hang out
What is included in the arena?
- Nerf blasters and ammunition
- Safety glasses for all participants
- Party Coordinator to guide gameplay
- Food/Beverage available for purchase
- Players must be 6 or older to play Nerf
- Players must be 10 or older to play football-bowling
- Blasters can be brought from home but they must be approved by party coordinator
- Cakes or other desserts are allowed to be brought in for special occasions. No other food/beverage is allowed to be brought in
Nerf War Parties
Welcome to the Nerf Wars Arena at 1st and Bowl, the ultimate destination for an action-packed adventure in Milwaukee! We’ve designed our arena to provide a thrilling Nerf battle experience, complete with various obstacles and structures that have been strategically placed to create an engaging and challenging environment.
Our highly trained staff is dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. We offer a variety of game modes so players of all skill levels and interests can find a mode that suits them.
1st and Bowl is perfect for family outings, birthday parties, team-building events, or just a fun night out with friends. You’re guaranteed to have a great time while also getting some exercise and bonding with your group through exciting gameplay.
Whether you’re a fan of Nerf battles or just looking for a unique and fun experience in Milwaukee, the Nerf Wars Arena at 1st and Bowl is the destination for you. Book your spot now for an adventure you won’t forget!
Pricing: $250 for 75 minutes of gameplay and 45 minutes of reserved party room for food/presents, for up to 10 players. Additional players can be added the day of the event for $15/player.
Cancellation Policy: Private Nerf events can be cancelled for a 75% refund outside of 14 days prior to the event start date. Events can be moved without penalty given at least 14 days notice. Events moved within 14 days notice will be charged $50 change fee.